Much of the content marketing advice your read is designed for large businesses, but content marketing is different if you have a small team – especially if you’re a “team” of only one person! So if you’re responsible for content marketing in a business like this, then you’ve found the right course for you.
In this course you will:
- Discover the benefits of content marketing for your business
- Build your Content Marketing foundations
- Learn how to plan, create and promote your content
- Discover how to track your results
Here is what you learn about in this video course
Module 1 – What is content marketing?
- Module 1 Introduction
- What is content marketing?
- What are the benefits of content marketing?
- Educating vs selling
- Do you need a big team?
Module 2 – Build your content marketing foundations
- Module 2 introduction
- Your goal
- Your brand voice
- Your audience
- Your team
- Your tools
Module 3 – Planning and creating your content
- Module 3 introduction
- Gathering information
- Your sales funnel
- Types of content
- Your editorial calendar
- Quick ways to create content
- Content Design
- Using content created by others
Module 4 – Content promotion
- Module 4 introduction
- Where should you put your content on your website?
- Promoting on social media
- Make contact with influencers
- Email marketing
- Guest posting
- Paid advertising
Module 5 – Measuring your results
- Module 5 introduction
- Why measurement is so important
- What should you measure?
- Next steps
To make sure you get the best out of this course I worked with a native British speaker.