Walking in the Supernatural Power of God
After I confessed that Jesus Christ is my Lord, my Saviour, I surrendered my life to Him and I was baptised with the Holy Spirit and in the water, my life changed. In just a few months I went from believing that God is in heaven and that I am here on planet Earth to do my own things, to living in the supernatural in God’s love and grace.
God had chosen me to minister healing and I want to obey and do His will. I felt I received this gift after the baptism of the Holy Spirit and I was certain about this when, during an impartation for healing, God sent the Holy Spirit to anoint me for healing the sick.
- God healed my hyperthyroid. I prayed and I was ready to receive the healing in faith. Since I believed I have been healed I stopped taking medication and I started giving thanks to God for healing me. After almost a month without any medicines, my blood tests came completely normal. I believed I was healing because by the Bible says that by Jesus stripes I have been healed (Isaiah 53:5) and because I was convinced that God is faithful, that He is keeping His promises.
- God healed my daughter every time I prayed for her – knee pain, nail infection, headache, bellyache. Whenever something is hurting her, she is asking me to pray for her because she knows that God loves her and He wants to heal her.
- I have seen partial or full healing after I prayed for a few other people with headaches, back pain and hearing loss. Glory to God for releasing the Healing Power of the Holy Spirit through me.
- One day God brought me a lady who was recovering from a stroke and was due for a series of surgeries. She was calling after me, literally, after I got off the bus and just after a few minutes she told me about her medical problems. I felt the anointing of the Holy Spirit and prayed for her in faith. She had to leave quickly but I believe God answered my prayer.
- I prayed for a few other people with lower intestine problems, gallbladder problems, pelvic bone pain, depression and insomnia. I don’t know the outcome because either they haven’t been checked by a doctor yet or I haven’t seen them again, but I know they felt the presence of the Holy Spirit when I prayed for them so I believe God healed them.
- Occasionally I receive words of knowledge for healing for people around me. After I prayed for them, they felt better instantly.
- While I was in the church, I received a word of knowledge that God wants to heal someone with “popping ears”. A big vague, I know, but this is what I felt. We prayed for a few people with ear problems but what is interesting is that God healed someone who wasn’t in the church that Sunday. I found out later that a young lady, whose ears were popping because she had an infection, received my word of knowledge from her mum and she believed that God wants to heal her. Next day her ears were clear and they stopped popping. God healed her without anyone praying for her and, in faith, she received the healing.
“If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you” – Exodus 15:26
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” – Isaiah 41:10