Thank you to everyone who voted Social Media Blog for UK Blog Awards 2017. I am in the Final 8 for the category “Pr, Media, Marketing And Communications”
I had some amazing achievements in 2016 and I promise to offer you more useful social media tips in 2017.
My vision is to create a well-known online learning hub where entrepreneurs, marketers, celebrities, and everyone interested in developing their social media skills will visit my blog to
- Learn from my blog posts,
- Read my Social Media eBooks,
- Attend my Free Social Media Online Course and other that will be added soon.
Big plans for 2017
I am planning to
- Write more books and develop more video tutorials (I have one called WordPress for Beginners, but a new one on Content Marketing will be added soon),
- Develop some great tools for content marketing and social media to help you plan and manage your blog and your social media accounts,
- Go live on Twitter and Facebook,
- Organise webinars later in the year,
- And much more.
Achievements in 2016
I believe you can create your own future and what has happened to me in 2016 is the proof. A year ago I was working for someone else, being apart from my nearly 4 years old daughter almost 10 hours a day. I wished to have my own business, help others, be successful, and spend more time with my daughter. I believe in Mind Power, Paradigm Shifting and Law of Attraction and yes, I have a vision board too, which I need to actualize it for this year.
A while ago a friend of mine needed help with managing a Twitter account for his start-up business and, after applying some simple principles, he got 1,000 followers in less than 30 days. After achieving this result, I came up with the idea to write the eBook 10 Steps to Master Your Twitter Account: Become a Twitter Expert to help other start-up businesses manage their Twitter account. This eBook, which was published in August 2016, is now available on Amazon worldwide and on my online shop.
Soon after that, I started blogging and now I publish one – two articles every week with helpful social media tips. I accepted a few guest posts too, but 95% of the content is mine.
After much preparation, December 2016 was the big month for me.
I published two new eBooks